Mindful Gratitude Workshop | May 23, 2023
Challenges at work, home, in relationships, and in society can leave us feeling sad, hurt, disconnected, frustrated, or even angry. Research shows that mindfulness and gratitude can help us cope with difficulties and improve mental, emotional, and physical health. But how do we put mindfulness and gratitude into practice? Show yourself some TLC, and attend a Mindful Gratitude workshop to find out! The Mindful Gratitude Workshop offers a safe and supportive environment for you to relax, recharge, and reconnect with your joy and purpose!
You will also receive a gift bag crafted by Mindful Gratitude!
Learn skills to help you:
• See the unique beauty in your life, even on the hard days
• Stay calm, even in difficult situations
• Stay centered, even in a fast changing world
• Journal, pen, and sticker gift set
• Online follow-up session to discuss barriers & breakthroughs!
This workshop is for you if you:
• Want to find more joy and meaning in your everyday life
• Want to improve your sense of wellbeing
• Sometimes feel overwhelmed by work, family, relationships, and responsibilities.
"Be present in all things, and be grateful for all things.”~ Maya Angelou
This session is open to everyone, but it's free for those who live or work in Milwaukee County. However, we ask that you reserve your seat with a $25 deposit. Those who live or work in Milwaukee County will have their deposit refunded after they attend the workshop. Those who don't attend, or live and work outside of Milwaukee County, will not receive a refund. Thank you! We appreciate your interest in learning more about mental health and wellness.