On behalf of Community Advocates,
the Milwaukee Women’s Center, and the Public Policy Institute
Help us make a difference in someone’s life!
Please consider making a donation during our
48 Hours of Giving Campaign!
During just 48 hours, you can change the lives of our neighbors in need!
Double your support for Community Advocates’ life-changing, life-saving, and client-centered services when you donate during our 48 Hours of Giving. The first $20,000 in donations will be matched dollar-for-dollar courtesy of our Major Sponsor Direct Supply and Community Advocates’ Board of Directors.
It’s easy to participate:
- Please click here to make a donation online. Please select 48 Hours of Giving 2022 on the Select the Destination of Your Contribution drop down menu.
- Please share this with your friends and family members and ask them to consider making a donation.
- Mail a donation to: Community Advocates, Attn: 48 Hours of Giving, 728 N. James Lovell St., Milwaukee, WI 53233.
- If you are a Facebook user, you can donate via the Community Advocates page or create a fundraiser to support our work.
Your contribution will improve the lives of individuals experiencing chronic homelessness and mental health issues, those living on the streets in need of shelter and stable housing, and individuals who are transitioning from temporary shelter or safe haven to their own permanent housing.
- Our Homeless Outreach team is working diligently to engage with people living on the streets who also suffer from chronic mental health challenges to connect them to services to stabilize their mental and physical health and improve their homeless situations. Our Autumn West Safe Haven provides free, private one-bedroom apartments to serve this vulnerable population and is an alternative to traditional shelter and designed to provide safe, short-term housing along with supportive services for residents as they transition out of homelessness and stabilize their mental health.
- Our Permanent Supportive Housing program provides immediate access to safe and affordable housing to Milwaukee residents who have been identified as chronically homeless and living with one or more disabilities. The program provides comprehensive case management services to help individuals achieve housing stability.
- Client Assistance allows us to provide furniture and other household items for individuals transitioning to their own housing. It is our goal to ensure that each individual has a furnished, functional, and comfortable environment to call home.
Thank you for supporting our most vulnerable neighbors in need!
We appreciate you!