On behalf of Community Advocates,
the Milwaukee Women’s Center, and the Public Policy Institute
Join us from March 23rd through March 25th
to make a difference in someone’s life!
Please consider making a donation during our
48 Hours of Giving Campaign!
During just 48 hours, you can change the lives of our neighbors in need!
Double your support for Community Advocates’ life-changing, life-saving, and client-centered services when you donate during our 48 Hours of Giving, from 10 a.m. on March 23 to 10 a.m. on March 25. The first $30,000 in donations will be matched dollar-for-dollar courtesy of our Major Sponsor Direct Supply and Community Advocates’ Board of Directors.
It’s easy to participate:
- Please click here to make a donation online. Please select 48 Hours of Giving 2021 on the Select the Destination of Your Contribution drop down menu.
- Please share this with your friends and family members and ask them to consider making a donation.
- Mail a donation to: Community Advocates, Attn: 48 Hours of Giving, 728 N. James Lovell St., Milwaukee, WI 53233.
This year, we are dedicating funds raised during the campaign to support our Homeless Outreach and Permanent Supportive Housing programs benefiting individuals experiencing chronic homelessness and mental health issues. Having a safe and stable place to call home is critical to one’s mental and physical health and overall wellness - especially as we continue to navigate through the pandemic.
- Our Homeless Outreach team has been working tirelessly to engage with people living on the streets who also suffer from chronic mental health challenges to connect them to services to stabilize their mental and physical health and improve their homeless situations.
- Autumn West Safe Haven provides free, private one-bedroom apartments to serve this vulnerable population and is an alternative to emergency shelter and designed to provide safe, short-term housing along with supportive services for residents as they transition out of homelessness and stabilize their mental health.
- Our Permanent Supportive Housing program provides immediate access to safe and affordable housing to Milwaukee residents who have been identified as chronically homeless and living with a disability. The program provides comprehensive case management services to help individuals achieve housing stability.
With your help, we will be able to serve and provide homes to those most in need in our community!
Thank you for your kindness and support!
Wishing you and your family good health and wellness!