2015-2016 ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Regular Applications (October 1, 2015 - May 15, 2016)
- See Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance flyer to view eligibility and location information.
- We encourage you to schedule an appointment to complete your application. You can schedule your appointment by phone at 414.270.4.MKE (414.270.4653) or online at www.energyassistancemke.org.
- We also welcome in-person clients Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, at the locations listed below. Extended hours of 7:30am to 7:30pm are available October 1st through November 25th and March 20th through May 15th.
- For general information or other locations, please visit www.energyassistancemke.org.
Application locations are as follows:
- Northside: 4906 W. Fond du Lac Avenue (Fond du Lac and Capitol) NEW
- Downtown: 728 N. James Lovell Street (7th and Wisconsin)
- Southside Option 1: 2701 S. Chase Avenue (between Lincoln and Oklahoma) NEW
- Southside Option 2: 6761 W. Greenfield Avenue
- All locations are open 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday (see extended hour options above)
If you are experiencing an after-hour emergency:
Please contact IMPACT by calling 211.
If you have a current disconnection notice:
Please contact 414-270-4-MKE (270-4653).
Flyer with more information on required documentation and the energy assistance process:
Simply click on each question to reveal or hide the answer.
More About Community Advocates and Our Clients
Community Advocates helps people meet their most basic needs -- like a roof over their heads, the lights and heat on at night, and healthcare for their kids. Meet Eloise and Marty, two grateful individuals who have been helped Â»