2015-2016 ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Early Applications (August 24 - September 30, 2015)
- The Milwaukee County Department of Health and Human Services will begin accepting early applications for the 2015-16 season starting August 24.
- Early applications are available for the elderly and disabled customers that receive a fixed income (SSI, SSDI, Pension, & Veteran’s Benefits)
- We encourage you to schedule an appointment to complete your application. You can schedule your appointment by phone at 414.270.4.MKE (414.270.4653) or online, www.ca-apps.org/MilwaukeeHeat.
Application locations are as follows:
• Northside: 4906 W. Fond du Lac Avenue (Fond du Lac and Capitol) NEW
• Downtown: 728 N. James Lovell Street (7th and Wisconsin)
• Southside: 2701 S. Chase Avenue (between Lincoln and Oklahoma) NEW
• All locations are open 8am - 5pm, Monday thru Friday beginning August 24 through September 30
Regular Applications (October 1, 2015 - May 15, 2016)
- If eligible (see program flyer below), you can apply between October 1, 2015 - May 15, 2016.
- To apply:
*By phone, call 414.270.4.MKE (414.270.4653)
*Online, schedule an appointment at ca-apps.org/MilwaukeeHeat
*In person: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
North: 4906 W. Fond du Lac Avenue (Fond du Lac and Capitol) NEW
Downtown: 728 N. James Lovell Street (7th and Wisconsin)
South: 2701 S. Chase Avenue (between Lincoln and Oklahoma) NEW
If you are experiencing an after-hour emergency:
Please contact IMPACT by calling 211.
If you have a current disconnection notice:
Please contact 414-270-4-MKE (270-4653).
Flyer with more information on required documentation and the energy assistance process:
Simply click on each question to reveal or hide the answer.
More About Community Advocates and Our Clients
Community Advocates helps people meet their most basic needs -- like a roof over their heads, the lights and heat on at night, and healthcare for their kids. Meet Eloise and Marty, two grateful individuals who have been helped Â»