2016-2017 ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Regular Applications (October 1, 2016 - May 15, 2017)
- See Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance flyer to view eligibility and location information.
- We encourage you to schedule an appointment to complete your application. You can schedule your appointment by phone at 414.270.4.MKE (414.270.4653) or online at www.energyassistancemke.org.
- We also welcome in-person clients Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the locations listed below. Extended hours are available October 1 through November 25, 2016, and March 20 through May 15, 2017. Extended hours are: Monday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. to 12 noon. Closed on Sunday.
- For general information or other locations, please visit www.energyassistancemke.org.
- Northside: 6918 W. Brown Deer Road (69th and Brown Deer)
- Northwest: 4906 W. Fond du Lac Avenue (Fond du Lac and Capitol)
- Downtown: 728 N. James Lovell Street (7th and Wisconsin)
- Southeast: 2701 S. Chase Avenue (between Lincoln and Oklahoma)
- Southside: 5663 S. 27th Street (between Grange and Parnell)
- West Allis: 6761 W. Greenfield Avenue (67th and Greenfield)
- All locations are open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday (see extended hour options above)
If you are experiencing an after-hours emergency:
Please contact IMPACT by calling 211.
If you have a current disconnection notice:
Please contact 414-270-4-MKE (270-4653).
Flyer with more information on required documentation and the energy assistance process:
Simply click on each question to reveal or hide the answer.
More About Community Advocates and Our Clients
Community Advocates helps people meet their most basic needs -- like a roof over their heads, the lights and heat on at night, and healthcare for their kids. Meet Eloise and Marty, two grateful individuals who have been helped Â»