Host a Wine Tasting
Toast to Our Success
Wines for Humanity, which has partnered with Community Advocates to raise funds through in-home wine tastings, believes that no family in America should become homeless through circumstances beyond their control.
For every bottle of wine selected at a Wines for Humanity tasting event, 9% to 12.5% goes straight to Community Advocates.
Hosting a Tasting
All that you need to host a tasting is the following:
- Room to accommodate a few friends (up to 16)
- Two hours of your time
- A table for your Wine Advisor to set up the wines and wineglasses
(Of course, cheese and crackers are always a nice addition to complement the wine and cleanse your palate.)
Wines for Humanity states its goal is to make the wine tasting experience as pleasurable and stress-free as possible.
Hosting a tasting with Wines for Humanity is
• Educational: Learn about wine while sharing interesting and useful information
• Fun: An evening with friends and family filled with camaraderie and fellowship
• Beneficial: 9% to 12.5% per bottle is donated to Community Advocates and its work to end homelessness in Milwaukee
Since its founding in 2007, working across multiple states, Wines for Humanity has helped raise over $779,000 for the prevention of homelessness of families with children and an additional $2.7 million for other organizations!
If you are interested in hosting a tasting, or in buying a gift certificate for a tasting as a gift, please contact Wine Advisor Theresa Flegel, via this e-mail.
Visit Wines for Humanity’s website for further info.
More About Community Advocates and Our Clients
Community Advocates helps people meet their most basic needs -- like a roof over their heads, the lights and heat on at night, and healthcare for their kids. Meet Eloise and Marty, two grateful individuals who have been helped ...